View Single Post
Old 05-03-04, 01:07 AM   #7
multi
Thanks for being with arse

bah!
you conservative shirt and tie wearing gimps..so righteous..some sort of plebians that think they are never wrong about anything...(how the hell do you get to be so perfect?)
ha
what a bunch of gutless morons..
pulling out looney conspiracy theories when ever it suits them..

ok.. then paint all lefties with tin foil hats..when ever you like..you guys are choice...lol

comeon 911 would justify starting a phoney war..and of course help keep control as long as possible..and to almost subliminaly use it to get reelected would be the logical way to use it...its been a valuable propaganda investment..now you look to be abusing it just a little..

bush is like a cocacola salesman selling a product that sells itself...if he had not have had images of the towers in his campaign it would of been a much more powerful message(then maybe some would complain that it was excluded)

anyway..the right have so much to play with..they dont even really need to drag the opposition thru the mud constantly like they do..
but i guess also being victims of the fear they spread to stay in power..they are scared...(and they should be because so much needs to be undone)
that sort of attack is ofcourse is a typical way to show it..

there is no doubt in my mind that the current US leadership could go down in history as the most evil and corrupt capitalist regime ever..
( the evil regimes they set out to destroy will look pale in comparison)
so proud they have sucsessfully turned iraq into another israel vs the pals..situation
making a nice smokescreen so those butchers(ie.sharon) can do what they like..

the revenge factor for the twin tower deaths must be pretty sweet..most of the heart of the muslim world has been invaded...and the civillian deaths must be hitting over 10,000 by now?

will they rig this election just like the conservatives plan on doing here(the last one was a sham too most likely)

it will take decades for any real evidence to emerge of election rigging in this period of time...if ever
ouch.. i must have a hole..ouch.. in my tin foil hat arrrrgg... the beams are getting in..whoa!

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote