View Single Post
Old 18-07-08, 04:31 PM   #7
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

albed, you're making yourself out to be an utter moron, and I *think* you're better than that.

Polls, all of them, reflect the views of those who respond. None of them say how many calls they made, just how those who could be bothered expressed themselves.

If this is your best defense then there is a very good chance you are running for President on the Republican ticket.

BTW: did you see how your 'expert' on foreign affairs and security, who was a POW but doesn't like to talk about it (every bloody chance he gets), and who didn't love his country until he was a POW ("oops, did I mention it again?"), decided that telling a room of people, and the press, that Obama will be landing in Iraq this weekend?

Quote:
Republican presidential candidate John McCain said on Friday that his Democratic opponent, Barack Obama, is likely to be in Iraq over the weekend.

The Obama campaign has tried to cloak the Illinois senator's trip in some measure of secrecy for security reasons. The White House, State Department and Pentagon do not announce senior officials' visits to Iraq in advance.

"I believe that either today or tomorrow -- and I'm not privy to his schedule -- Sen. Obama will be landing in Iraq with some other senators" who make up a congressional delegation, McCain told a campaign fund-raising luncheon.
Aye, he's security savvy alright; and an complete moron. No wonder he's such friends with Bush.

Š

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat
Šiego is offline   Reply With Quote