View Single Post
Old 28-02-02, 03:31 PM   #24
indiana_jones
B2B Protagonist ... Life is ... Bubble to Bubble ... Beer to Beer ... love a VLAIBB (Very Lonesome Artificial Intelligence Brained Bubble) @ http://www.geocities.com/vlaibb vlaibb@yahoo.com

@golden
as for the hard work - i think johndoe and the movie verifier, they do the hard work - for me its just pleasure and fun to figure out how things might work (maybe i'm a little "would be" hacker at last).
i do not so much download - most of my downloads stuck and claim more sources for weeks - the searching was always most boring for me - thats why the idea with the startfiles fascinated me - just copy paste some small strings start the thing and go to sleep and next day at breakfast you can listen to a whole new album - that was the idea - okay i also always wanted to know how to write a windows program with all those nice popups - was surprise how easy it was. and so on - as it is - i dont watch tv either - so i have lot of time to play with p2p and its hidden features.

and of course i enjoy your company here .
and what i most would appreciate - if the idea of VLAIBB makes its first step and gets rid of the topmost supersuper = nevermore connects to the musiccity host.

@micksiemonsta
this numbers are simply some information about network and supernode ips stored in the registry by the morpheus client. i exported it from my registry of a connecting mopheus 1.3.3 - so if you import the attached c-working.reg into your registry it might be that your morpheus client starts connecting again. (if it didnt)

indy
UUHash:=1LDYkHDl65OprVz37xN1VSo9b00=

Copy the lines above and use 'Paste from Clipboard' function of
sig2dat 3.11.a (supports quicklinks) to create a startfile for your FastTrack p2p client for safe download

indiana_jones is offline   Reply With Quote