View Single Post
Old 04-03-04, 12:13 AM   #64
scooobiedooobie

Quote:
Originally posted by JackSpratts
show me actual evidence that disputes kay's position that there are no wmds, that makes a truth teller out of bush, and i along with the entire world will sit up and take notice.
kay never said there are no wmds. read his words...
Quote:
David Kay, the former head of the coalition's hunt for Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, yesterday claimed that part of Saddam Hussein's secret weapons program was hidden in Syria.

In an exclusive interview with The Telegraph, Dr Kay, who last week resigned as head of the Iraq Survey Group, said that he had uncovered evidence that unspecified materials had been moved to Syria shortly before last year's war to overthrow Saddam.

We are not talking about a large stockpile of weapons," he said. "But we know from some of the interrogations of former Iraqi officials that a lot of material went to Syria before the war, including some components of Saddam's WMD program. Precisely what went to Syria, and what has happened to it, is a major issue that needs to be resolved."

Quote:
Originally posted by JackSpratts
i'll start taking your position seriously when you do scooby. but so far it's been smoke, mirrors, inuendos and falsehoods, and digs at positions you find disagreable.
you just described yourself jack.

whether you take my position seriously or not is of no relevance to me. all i'm suggesting is that you stop being such an arrogant ass to anyone who disagrees with you.
scooobiedooobie is offline   Reply With Quote