View Single Post
Old 29-03-07, 03:03 PM   #2
pisser
Guv

NoSmiley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
The oppressed in the other threads complaining about gas prices need to get a grip. Do you really believe that if the Democrats take office in 08 gas prices will drop? I can tell you this, if America leaves Iraq it only makes the region far more volatile and that will increase gas prices to new highs.
WTF are you spewing? I bitch about gas prices, because bonehead bush and co. ain't doing enough fast enough for alternative fuels. Such as affordable electric cars.

We need action NOW...not in 20 or 30 years from now. Hybrids aren't the way to dependance from foreign oil, we need electrics within 1 to 2 years.

I mention nothing about the effect of getting out of this stupid war would have on gas prices...pull your head out of your ass....

Also,

Our enemies will always be around whether we leave iraq or not, we will never 'win' because there will always be terrorists, etc. that want to destroy america and the free world, so what the dems. have done is put the bonehead on notice that the majority of the american people want us out of iraq NOW.

And this ridiculous notion of the 'support the troops' mantra that they spew:

They are quick to rally around the 'troops' until they end up wounded or dead, then they are convieniently forgotten, typically pigheaded republicans.

Just like anti-abortionists: Don't kill the baby, but once the baby is born into poverty, where is their support then? There isn't after birth.

Just a bunch of hypocritical, self serving pricks, who only care about their image and winning the next election. I hope you don't kiss their asses to hard now, sinner.
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote