View Single Post
Old 19-05-04, 08:40 AM   #64
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramona_A_Stone
Frankly, I'd much rather believe that the're exactly who they say they are and tuck them into a nice snug bed of blame with hospital corners, but part of the problem is that radicals such as yourself masquerading as 'conservatives' have been so busy for the last three years defending the almost omniscient infallibility of their intrepid leader and attempting to foil and discredit the slightest quibble with such rapacious zeal that such little red flags of skepticism begin to feel more and more like sober objectivity with each passing day.

Radical eh……or maybe I am a conservative masquerading as a radical who is really a Liberal….I doubt it because Liberals such as yourself spread their peace by smashing store windows, starting fires, throwing rocks and bottles at cops, block traffic, etc etc….I do not do that. Do you believe anything the media or government says? Or is it all bullshit? The problem lies with the fact that most Liberals have no credibility. Did they show outrage when Nick Berg was decapitated???? OHHHH Wait.......Bush, Cheney, and the CIA did that....RIGHT, sure thing....,yet when a couple of Iraqi POWS get naked they are outraged and shocked.........

Libs hate Bush...but they have no problems loving a Stalin, Castro, or Mao........Leaders who murdered millions.........

Last edited by Sinner : 19-05-04 at 02:50 PM.
Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote