View Single Post
Old 01-02-05, 10:29 PM   #88
Belle~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone
Yeesh Belle, you're lucky. It took me like a whole week or so to realize he was a bitter burnt out wannabe closeminded dumpstermouthed harebrained conclusion jumping crybaby pointlessly venting his gooey black spleen like some pestilent fungus on anyone who says hello.

He's given you a gift. Cherish it.

You known how I am, I'll hammer 'em if I'm in a generous mood.

The sad thing is that any good political forum could really use a good 'radical conservative,' sort of as ballast, and some part of him must imagine that's his function, but he just comes off like Topio Gigio on crack. I'm pretty sure he can't help it.

I know I should take Ms. Silver's excellent advice like a good monkey, and it might sound ironic, but I already do ignore him in my own way. I imagine that he sounds like Herve Villachez on helium usually.

Now I remember why I can't forget you guys & why I keep coming back to this board Best laugh I've had all day!

Well, I could try and be the resident radical conservative, but it wouldn't come across as sincere, coz I'm too much of a softy . I really don't understand how anyone can be totally conservative or totally liberal, much less radical on either end of the pendulum. Albed is a good example of how NOT to be, that's for sure .

Belle
Belle~ is offline   Reply With Quote