View Single Post
Old 26-08-02, 10:50 AM   #11
multi
Thanks for being with arse

DEAD AGAIN !
ah well that looks like that for UTC
sorry to bore u all with this...but i was just starting to enjoy that place..check the slyck forum thread i posted above
theres a few new comments about it if u are interested...
the sad death notice

Hello UTC members. First, I want to apologize for not giving you guys more notice on my decision to shut down the site. I know that many of you spend a lot of time on there and have developed many relationships. Things just came to a bit of an impass over this past weekend with the site being shutdown which in turn caused me to have to spend a great deal of my weekend trying to fix the problem. As you all know, the intention of handing the site over to Intimidated was for me to be able to step back a lot and spend more time with my family, but I realized this weekend that is going to be very difficult. I just cannot achieve the distance that I want and time that I want if I keep the site up and running. I hope that most of you understand, I know that many do not, but please understand that my personal life with my future wife and my children is the most important thing to me.

In order to preserve all the membership information, I am, as I said earlier, handing over the database to Slyck.com. It was not my intention this morning to delete UTC's members or the relationships that have developed. I hope that in turing the database over, fellow UTC'ers will be able to continue with the fellowship that began at UnitettheCows. Please forgive my abrupt message this morning and know that I have and continue to appreciate all the support that our members have given this site. I wish you all the best - keep grazing!

A special thanks to www.slyck.com and all of the UTC admin for all the support and help they have given.

-unite-
multi is offline   Reply With Quote