View Single Post
Old 22-10-06, 05:30 PM   #2
JackSpratts

well, i think you're right about lieberman...unless the republican (i can't even remember his name lol) increases his lead and siphons off those conservative voters now leaning towards joe. that's beginning to happen but i don't think there's enough time so joe goes back to dc for another term. chris shays, also in ct is in a much waeker position - his last victory over the same opponent wasn't very big. the ten-termer could very well lose this time. rep jodi rell, the ct gov is a lock and as much as i like dem chris murphy personally rep nancy johnson looks fairly secure too.

i make predictions - and i'm pretty good at them - but this national campaign is too murky for my crystal ball to resolve because the voters haven't decided either. however i do see the dems taking "control" of the house for what that's worth. as for the senate, i'd love to see it, but i'm not getting that vibe right now although i'm not as pessimistic as you on that one. i think i'll pick up more in the next few days as the people themselves come to terms with it all.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote