View Single Post
Old 24-03-04, 06:43 PM   #58
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Oh please on ya

Will reply on this one in the morning, been on a 2 day cooking spree + a major cleaning of the place.

It's not a neo-nazi site, why would you think this? It's prolly the german cross on the isralie flag that might have did the trick? Imo, it was made to provoke.

well, gotta get back to that brocco cream now

Quote:
Originally posted by schmooky007
ohhh please.. is that the best you can do love?

i thought we were having an intelligent conversation, not a linking match.. and what's worst is the source.. a neo-nazi site. what i most admire about sharon is the way he always stood up against the arabs. an eye for an eye, give them a taste of their own medicine. see, the arabs are gonna kill jews anyway. if anyone is stupid enough to believe that what's taking place between arabs and israelis is because of so-called "israeli occupation" then they oughta get their head out of their arse (hint: there is NO israeli occupation taking place. israel didn't decide one day to simply march in and occupy the territories. these lands were won during war, a war that the arabs, as a collective, started.) like i said, the arabs will go on with the bloodshed. it's in their genes. they're cannibals. it doesn't matter if there's someone other than sharon in office. even when the leftist doves were running israel and were willing to give land to the arabs in exchange for peace the arabs continued to murder jews.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote