View Single Post
Old 02-02-05, 10:27 PM   #100
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
The fact that people like you have equal rights with intelligent, honest, and mentally healthy citizens is the reason democracy is going to have to change.
Oh good heavens, how dire of me to have taken something you said out of context! I'm so used to you breaking my posts down into individual isolated words that you can disagree with in order to avoid the larger point being made for so long that I thought that was fair game.

Quote:
Lol. I mention intelligent, honest, and mentally healthy people favorably and you start thinking anti-gay, like gays are dumb, crooked and crazy. Who's anti-gay here?

Boy those liberals sure can spin, can't they? They'll just twist and distort anything.

I sure do feel for you poor conservative fellas, gotta be hell to be so right all the time and yet not be able to figure out why people just don't trust you. And then bad people like Belle come along causing all this misery and convincing Timothy McVeigh to start his murder plans, and hell Belle, I didn't even know you knew Timothy McVeigh.

Quote:
The fact that people like you have equal rights with intelligent, honest, and mentally healthy citizens is the reason democracy is going to have to change.

Democracy:
1 a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority
1 b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections
2 : a political unit that has a democratic government

Change:
1 a : to make different in some particular
1 b : to make radically different
2 a : to replace with another
2 b : to make a shift from one to another

Revolution:
2 b : a fundamental change in political organization; especially : the overthrow or renunciation of one government or ruler and the substitution of another by the governed
2 c : activity or movement designed to effect fundamental changes in the socioeconomic situation
2 d : a fundamental change in the way of thinking about or visualizing something : a change of paradigm
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote