View Single Post
Old 27-07-07, 12:37 AM   #9
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
Why would I want that? I don't live in Alberta and Alberta is where all of Canada's money is coming from. So I guess my comments are not moot.

Here is where your IQ comes out, around 56 I think. So I am a traitor because I like the USA?? This from someone who thinks Castro is not a dictator and is against the USA holding terrorist in Cuba with no Trail? LOL...

Did I say you hated Americans? Get someone who understands English to read you my post. I never said that and I asked you many questions and you answered 0 of them. All you can do is call people names. Bravo

Yeah silver, right, you give yourself to much credit. I have been ignoring you for a good while, mostly because you make no sense, I just wanted you to explain what you wrote. You just throw out a bunch of bullshit.

More name calling eh...Thanks

No not really, I am very happy, tomorrow I am going to Las Vegas to visit a friend for a week and then renting a car and driving to LA to watch the X-Games. Life is good.

Ok, sure lucky me...

I LOVE wet T-Shirt contest, God Bless the Men and Women who fight so I can watch them!!! And I think it was the Liberals who sent troops there, they were already there when Harper got elected.

Thats right I am a keyboard warrior, what are you?? Amd more name Calling, well I guess when you can't answer the questions which were asked there is nothing left to do. I have no excuses, I enlisted and I failed the Medical. Nothing I could do about it,

More name calling...nice.

PFFFTTTTTT

nice try to get my attention, try again looser.

I enlisted and I failed the Medical. Nothing I could do about it,

Yeah, that I'm (sticking finger in eye) sure about that.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote