View Single Post
Old 25-07-07, 11:32 PM   #8
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver View Post
Coming from a boy who only wish that alberta would become the 51th state, your comments are moot FYI.
Why would I want that? I don't live in Alberta and Alberta is where all of Canada's money is coming from. So I guess my comments are not moot.

Quote:
Yes there is a fourth and was waiting for your dumd ass comment You are the fourth type, a FUCKING TRAITOR TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY. Keep brown nosing, it really becomes you. Truly becomes you.
Here is where your IQ comes out, around 56 I think. So I am a traitor because I like the USA?? This from someone who thinks Castro is not a dictator and is against the USA holding terrorist in Cuba with no Trail? LOL...

Quote:
Do you want to make me say I hates americans?

Far from it, only that we say in french... Ils dorment au gaz aka they are sleeping like they are gassed. I still remember when I was 6-7-8-9-10 it to be the greatest country in the world, hell, even I wanted to live there. After 9/11, no way even if I was paied a million i'd move there unless it was vermont, close to the border.
Did I say you hated Americans? Get someone who understands English to read you my post. I never said that and I asked you many questions and you answered 0 of them. All you can do is call people names. Bravo

Quote:
Beyond that, you only dissected thy post because it is me, miss_silver, tha quebeceer. So I my opinion, it is moot and doesn't even hold water.
Yeah silver, right, you give yourself to much credit. I have been ignoring you for a good while, mostly because you make no sense, I just wanted you to explain what you wrote. You just throw out a bunch of bullshit.

Quote:
On this, fuck off looser, got you pegged.
More name calling eh...Thanks

Quote:
Would have been nice to talk about canadian politics and Harper but noooooo, you had to turn it into a hate miss_silver hate thread, you just couldn't resist it, sorry that it is in your nature, I truly feel sorry for you, must be hard to live with so many prejudices eh?
No not really, I am very happy, tomorrow I am going to Las Vegas to visit a friend for a week and then renting a car and driving to LA to watch the X-Games. Life is good.

Quote:
Only post what I see and feel

Laugh all you want at those feelings but lucky you, you live on the other side of the border and not in the US.
Ok, sure lucky me...

Quote:
HEY, how come you are still posting and not already enrolled in Harper's little afghanistan party? Come on sinner, I know you want to put your pretty ass on the line eh? come to think again, it is better to watch wet t-shirt contests as you posted previously than serve your country eh, you chicken shit!!!
I LOVE wet T-Shirt contest, God Bless the Men and Women who fight so I can watch them!!! And I think it was the Liberals who sent troops there, they were already there when Harper got elected.

Quote:
you are only a keyboard warrior scared shit to even consider going there... What is your excuse again, bad back, flat feet? got bones on my arm?

You once prided yourself that you come from a MILITARY family, well time to do something about it ya little chicken.
Thats right I am a keyboard warrior, what are you?? Amd more name Calling, well I guess when you can't answer the questions which were asked there is nothing left to do. I have no excuses, I enlisted and I failed the Medical. Nothing I could do about it,

Quote:
No, you will not enlist cause you have such a something that the army will not let you enlist right?

pfffftttt

chicken

keyboard warrior

nothing more than a stinky fart in the wind
More name calling...nice.