View Single Post
Old 19-11-04, 07:44 PM   #27
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorio
I'd like to see you stand up and say the same for a young German member of the SS.
A Nazi sympathizer eh? Don't pick on Sinner too much, he's got similiar ideas about the "jewish problem".

Quote:
The Iraqis, frankly, are committing war crimes too, but first they are not an organized army and they don't have the means to fight the Americans out in the open, so the same standards do not apply to them.
The laws of war apply to everyone equally reguardless of your bias and ignorance. The insurgents are organized and they've admitted it themselves.

Quote:
If it weren't for the civilian casualties, I'd be happy to see both the Iraqi guerillas and the American soldiers killing each other, until noone was left. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen.
So you snakes won't be able to take over the world then, damn!

Quote:
First, both the Iraqi interim government and the U.S. occupying forces are quick at covering up collateral damage that was caused by their side, second there are independent sources that claim there were thousands of civilian deaths in Fallujah.
There's nothing more reliable than "independent sources" is there? Why I bet you'd be willing to stake you life on them, so if less than 2,000 dead civilians are found you'll kill yourself right?

Quote:
The Iraqis are going to hate you, the rest of the world will make sure of that.
While hatred is a pretty easy thing to spread the macho culture of the mid-east looks down on sniveling cowards probably more than americans so europeans won't be nearly as influential as they'd like.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote