View Single Post
Old 06-02-04, 10:38 PM   #1
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Default Happy Birthday Ronald Reagan

Happy number 93 President Reagan. Who knew that fresh out of High School and newly registered to vote, that my first vote cast would help elect one of the Greatest Presidents this country had, or will ever see. It wasn't surprising that you won reelection by an overwhelming popular vote and with the greatest number of ELECTORAL votes ever gained by a presidential candidate.

Quote:
When you see all that rhetorical smoke billowing up from the Democrats, well ladies and gentleman, I'd follow the example of their nominee; don't inhale.
Quote:
We've done our part. And as I walk off into the city streets, a final word to the men and women of the Reagan revolution, the men and women across America who for 8 years did the work that brought America back. My friends: We did it. We weren't just marking time. We made a difference. We made the city stronger, we made the city freer, and we left her in good hands. All in all, not bad, not bad at all.
God Bless Nancy Reagan who has stood by her husband through thick and thin. She has single handedly taken over for her husband due to his rapidly progressing Alzhiemers Disease. She has done a brilliant job with the Reagan Library while still being the ever doting, loving wife to her husband. Having cared for a grandfather who died from Alzheimers, My hats off to Nancy. I know how hard her job is these days.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote