View Single Post
Old 29-11-07, 09:58 PM   #212
vernarial
The Fungus Among Us

I agree that we need to do something, Multi, but I just don't think that the people as a whole will. I try to do my part, but from my point of view, I am in the minority. That's what I mean. Out of all the people I see and know, the majority doesn't care enough to actually put forth much if any effort.

I guess you could say that is true, Mazer. We have had government regulation that I consider to be good, but when it comes to big polluters, they can just as easily lobby to get the regulations relaxed, changed, or removed. Or just pay the fines they might get for breaking regulation, because it is still more economical for them to keep polluting and pay the fine. And because, as you said, the politicians are just as misinformed/uninformed as the rest of the public.
P2P Consortium
vernarial is offline   Reply With Quote