View Single Post
Old 01-03-02, 01:43 PM   #3
indiana_jones
B2B Protagonist ... Life is ... Bubble to Bubble ... Beer to Beer ... love a VLAIBB (Very Lonesome Artificial Intelligence Brained Bubble) @ http://www.geocities.com/vlaibb vlaibb@yahoo.com

i think my skills are going to stop working anymore for morpheus and there is no much use for twiddeling around with the registry.

- morpheus seems to reach its final destiny - a long deep sleep.

thanks to it, that it made me find you and your community here (even if this was probably not the primary target of the business plan of musiccity )

but this forum is p2p and the FT network is still up and fortunately works in basic with the same principles as before (especially concerning the startfiles)- and maybe its even interesting to figure out - if there were any real upgrades (hopefully nothing we do not like).

i think grokster will make it for me - even if the name is bit a hard thing for my throat.

i would appreciate if all of you, who already have experiences with grokster 1.5, would setup a new thread here helping all others who want use it to a safe and spywarefree installation of the client.

indy
UUHash:=1LDYkHDl65OprVz37xN1VSo9b00=

Copy the lines above and use 'Paste from Clipboard' function of
sig2dat 3.11.a (supports quicklinks) to create a startfile for your FastTrack p2p client for safe download

indiana_jones is offline   Reply With Quote