View Single Post
Old 05-02-02, 04:27 PM   #29
zombywoof

Quote:
Originally posted by Smoketoomuch
You know about the hacked version of Morph, refosearch. I found a file in the install directory - morphfix.reg
here is the content:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Morpheus]
"LimitBitrate"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Morpheus\Advanced]
"MaxSearchResult"=dword:000001f4

I think if you create a new text document and copy the above lines in it and save it as whatever.reg - then click on it, should do the trick. Btw, I'm not very computer literate - before the hacked version I followed instructions (like that of Jack's) - so it is only my guess that it does the same (+ removes the search results cap?)
Best wishes.

Have you ever got the Max Search Result to ever Max out? I don't think it really works. I have tried this countless times and never get more than 111 searches for what I believe are common files. Even with a value of 1F4(base 16) which is 500 (decimal), I never get more than 111 finds on any search. I just leave that value at 64(b16) or 100(b10).

Besides, in the max search in options/advanced, it does not like the value over 100 anyway and if you click on that box for any reason, it will force you to put a value 100 or less so that you can close that option.

As a matter of fact, when i leave the value at 100, I still can get 111 searches on a common file. Strange, but true.
zombywoof is offline   Reply With Quote