View Single Post
Old 19-10-04, 02:36 PM   #7
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
So what serious changes bother you so much? Is it giving blacks equal rights with whites or removing religious icons from public institutions or something else?

I'm unfamiliar with these proclamations not to mention their effect. Just what are they titled and on what date are they performed?

On what basis besides your own opinion; impeachment does require more than that. Or maybe the whole government should become childish and impetuous.
Those are good questions, if a little loaded, so I'll try to answer them. Give me some time though, there's two centuries of history to study. Off the top of my head I recall last years decision that the extensions of copyright terms are allowed to be retoractive, putting works that were once in the public domain back under their expired copyrights. That's a minor one, but fairly recent. I'd also consider the Roe v. Wade decision a perverse interpretation of the Constitution, and an example of the Judical branch stealing legislative powers. More to come, albed, so be patient.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote