View Single Post
Old 19-10-04, 12:47 AM   #5
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutrguy
Wow, the lawsuit was titled Bush V Gore, which means Bush brought the suit, and the theivery. I believe they should have thrown the case out, and counted all the votes until it was correct, no matter how long it took...that is the only way the true winner of the election would have been known, and the rightful man (whomever it was) would be in office.
Well, even though this is a dead issue, I doubt an other recount would have mattered. The court said simply that one recount was plenty, Gore didn't think so and continued to campaign after the election was over, as if some how he could convince everyone that certain votes didn't count. The contention all came from his camp, that's how I see it anyway. In the end no theift ever occurred.

I know many disagree with me and believe that the Supreme Court appointed the President. My main point here is that such a lapse would be the least of their sins when compared to their previous declarations. In my opinion the Supreme Court rules by oligarchy, it's unconstitutional, and Congress needs to do what's right by America by impeaching all nine justices.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote