View Single Post
Old 14-09-03, 09:55 PM   #6
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
In any event turning back the file sharing clock is beyond the vaunted power of the RIAA and the U.S. Congress. The people will never stop sharing. They’d sooner remove those obstructionist members of congress who side with the copyright extremists then remove their file sharing programs. The day is not far off when – by their own doing - the leaders of the RIAA and their supporters will find themselves out of work, out of power and out of influence. It’s a day that won’t come too soon.
Quote:
I agree. P2P as a technology is here to stay, and as the technology evolves, people will not only share more music and movies but all sorts of digital information for their education and entertainment - without accepting any corporate or national big brothers to control their sharing activities. This is a revolutionary change in global communications, and a much needed counter force to the greed-driven globalization of information/media businesses.
corporations should embrace rather than abuse P2P....i would not be surprised that many have been using it for a while on their internal networks

Quote:
Is it wrong to want the RIAA to sue these idiots?
i bet that guy will be kicking himself
later....probably didnt think at the time....(it was probably some cute girl reporter )

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote