even the losers

Default God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in his shoes

....'Cause then you really might know what it's like to sing the blues
Quote:
Originally posted by naz
How did this guy ...

... become

History
funny site.......but seriously, despite his supreme talent, and while being adored by millions of fans, young Michael did look in the mirror and tragically, didn't like what he saw. i'm no shrink but i believe his low self esteem can be blamed on the physical and emotional abuse inflicted by his overbearing tyrant of a father.

*****true Napsterites confessions*****

on a personal note.....my dad was an angry man who felt cheated by the way that life played out for him. although he truly wanted a better life for his only son, he unfortunately subscribed to the "Joseph Jackson" method of strict discipline, corporal punishment, zero tolerance and never being satisfied.

happily, we reconciled when, later in life, he became the exact opposite of who he had once been. 2 divorces and countless fuck-ups later i'm still dealing with the fallout, getting healthier while growing older.......so to all you younger Napsterites, ALWAYS build your children up don't put them down.....inspire their creativity and confidence and allow their spirits to soar...[/sermon]

as for Michael Jackson, i prefer to concentrate on his m-u-s-i-c, and while recognizing that he may not be your particular cup of tea, i believe the following four songs from different stages of his career can stand with anything.

I Want You Back....Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough....Billie Jean....Man In The Mirror
daddydirt is offline   Reply With Quote