View Single Post
Old 17-06-05, 05:44 PM   #2
legion
I took both pills.

Oh, isn’t it lovely to see how unified Europe is! And still they wonder why we said no to the whole bloody constitution thing.

We (the Dutch) could have a cut back in our fee if you (the UK) start coughing up the money you are supposed to pay.
Notice the graph in the link you provided, look how this small country with its 15 million people is a net payer with 2 billion euros. You pay 0.8 billion more while there are something in the order of 60 million of you bastards walking around.
Yes I noticed that France is even a worse net payer with 1.9 billion while there are 62 million or so of them walking the face of the earth but who took the French serious in the last 150 years anyways?

Now look at Denmark, a country with an economy and population that is similar to the Netherlands, they are a net payer too but only 0.2 billion. Why on earth do I have to pay 10 times the amount that they do? Might it have something to do with the fact that the U.K. refuse to carry its weight?

Lets have a looksie on this list
http://www.european-democracy.org/ar...in-perspective

Oh look at that list (scroll down a little) … isn’t that nice … we pay 0.43% of our GNI to Europe, now let me see how England is doing on that one … aaahhh there it is … a stunning 0.16%.
Per head of the population (and imho that is what it all comes down to) you pay 46.6 euros. And what do I have to cough up …. 2.5 times that much 120.7

Am I allowed to use your little rant and aim it at …well…YOU?

Hey America? Might you be looking for new state???? As long as it is less than 0.43% of our GNI give us a call will ya! Thanks.
legion is offline   Reply With Quote