View Single Post
Old 22-11-04, 08:33 PM   #58
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
If you study psychology you'll find scientific studies showing that on certain subjects, particularly religion, many people lie about their true beliefs.
Wow, you're going to 'keep an eye out' for studies? Curious that you would have to spend all day 'chasing psychology links' to support something you stated as fact. I guess the above was merely 'hypothetical'--or maybe a 'guess'--or maybe some sort of precognitive prophecy! Maybe you're just one of those people who thinks if such studies don't exist then someone ought to create them to help their argument appear valid.

Don't feel bad, a lot of novices mistake scientism for true science like that, especially if they're not particularly bright or have some kind of impulsive agenda obliterating their objectivity.

But I have little doubt that if you google it hard enough you can find something to support any lying burst of gas that was designed to create the illusion that you were actually in possession of some superior form of knowledge. As quite possibly your biggest fan, I can't wait to see what you might come up with, but my money is actually on you making a few more snide and beside the point comments and then slinking off like you never really got your ass handed to you at your own petty game.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote