View Single Post
Old 21-11-04, 11:27 AM   #45
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Gregorio, since you're new here, allow me to help you out and save you some time.

Your epistemological arguments, as applied to the P2P Zone's poster-child for homeland insecurity, are entirely futile. Below are a few excerpts from The Book of Albedisms:

Quote:
Logic: The science of constantly explaining to other people why I am right and they wrong, based on the fact that they are not me and never will be.

Ethics: The discipline of determining what is good and bad by checking it against whatever the established party line agenda is at the time.

Truth: The quality or state of things and events as they exist in my head, as opposed to the world of things and events which somehow get into other people's heads and are therefore false.

Proof: 1: What the majority believes.

2: The process or instance of establishing the validity of a statement by determining that A: it was derived from a non-liberal news source or any old blog created by self-avowed rabid 'conservatives' or, B: that it sounds vaguely like something that would infuriate liberals.

Reality: the sum of things accepted by me, (a small place, about the size of the average mobile home kitchen).
Also, you should realize that since most of albed's responses have the approximate form and content of the average Lichtenstein canvas or daily Peanuts comic strip, they tend to draw the lazy eye and attention span past denser and more difficult or complex material which may require creative thought, or, indeed, thought. Compare this tendency with the definitions above and you'll quickly realize that albed has an unbeatable, built-in appeal to his own audience... himself.

Therefore, if you're really into providing stimulus for other people's masturbation, I know of some much better looking guys than albed who have webcams and will drop the tiresome quasi-intellectual pretense altogether. Barring that, you might just want to stick to communication with the adults here.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote