View Single Post
Old 20-11-04, 01:35 PM   #42
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Propagandists use a variety of propaganda techniques to influence opinions and to avoid the truth.
Thanks you for describing, in much better words than I can, the Bush adm

Quote:
Sure War could be one of a thousand ideas they have. But War with who? OH MY GOD!!! Canada is the largest exporter of oil to the USA.....They are going to invade CANADA EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN

Quote:
It is easy for you and others sitting in their nice warm chair drinking coffee to call a Young American soldier whos life is at risk every second of the day a War Criminal.
Oh please, spare me the bleeding heart crap. It's war. What I saw is no different than an IDF shooting an unarmed palestinian. The guy shot and killed a man and it was taped for the whole world to see on how, some coalition members, deals with insurgents.

Quote:
It is a War, and it seems the terrorist there are doing most of the killing when it comes to the innocents. Grow up hating Americans? Just like in Japan you mean? Nope that never happened, or maybe Germany...hhhmmm nope, How about South Korea.....no again. Well I am sure some did but it never started another War.
There is a BIG difference between being at war with another country and being the invading force. Kinda like Israel and Palestine. A lot of palestinian kids grow up to hate the 'occupying force' aka the jewish state and the IDF soldiers. Same thing will happen in Iraq, it's no different.

Quote:
Nope, I never forgot to mention it. I left it out.
Wonder why? Does it have to do with the "use a variety of propaganda techniques to influence opinions and to avoid the truth."?

Quote:
Kerry did concede for a reason. I doubt he conceded because he thought he was going to win.
Are you opposed to a recount?

Quote:
and some people have seen UFO's land in their backyard and some people have seen BigFoot walking around in the woods.....Their have been many news articles on these events....doesn't make it true.
Doesn't make it false either.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote