View Single Post
Old 07-09-07, 04:51 PM   #152
Dawn
R.I.P napho 1-31-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver View Post
I know what you mean Multi but enough is enough...

Don't mind an extra 30$ to 60$ long distant call on my phone bill, was patient enough with the little shit thinking the ADMIN'S would do something about it.

Since they will not do anything about it, need his IP and to report him to his ISP. Will not take his shit anymore Multi.

Not blowing it out of proportion, just truly fed up. After a year of being stalk, of being denigrated because of where I live, what language I speak and being called freely a whore... get my drift. I can fight back and I will.

Sick and tired of this shit!
I don't know much about what's going on because I don't keep up with the posts (earring business is taking off... yay). But I am curious... is Nic following you around online and threatening you on other sites? Or calling you on the phone? Because IMO if the ordeal is on p2p-zone only, you might find you'll be told to simply not come to this site anymore as opposed to filing some sort of complaint.

Please don't get mad at me asking but I think it's an important fact here. Are there more facts I don't know?

p.s. Hi JC