View Single Post
Old 27-01-04, 11:29 PM   #7
CORRUPTERBUSTER
Apprentice Napsterite

Default All From Growning Up

Quote:
Originally posted by greedy_lars
curious, do you get any info from soruces other than hollywood movies, TV, and documentarys?

books maybe?

its admirable that you take the time to post yer opinons. now ill post mine.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
As a youngster I was too young to really understand, in my teens girls were more important however History was my favorite subject in high school. In college my thoughts were driven towards learning about getting drunk and finishing term papers on time.
Later on in life, Biblical history became a big past time and reading books, then that opened into American history, then came the Discovery Channel thus was born the History channel. I am what you call is a History junky, love learning about the things I should have known about when I was younger, and now I understand why my Grandfather and Dad and Uncle always talked about politics. It is like ahhh, now everything is clear now.
About movies, there is only a few that I knew which was true stories which was important to our history. Hollywood war movies have changed a lot that is why I mentioned it in the thread. When they do it right, they do it right. There was another movie that I forgot to mention in Hollywood best, which would be Hamburg Hill. In that movie it pretty much summed up that Arm Chair General War.

As for September 11th I don’t think I need to explain that, I was pretty much there like everyone else in the world.
CORRUPTERBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote