View Single Post
Old 11-11-06, 09:18 AM   #32
JackSpratts

it's there if you look. the fraud websites were hyper on election day. there may be instances where the dems would've picked up more seats or had wider margins on the seats they did get, possible even the reps lost some from fraud although i haven't seen that scenario so far, and really their anger is directed at bush atm, convinced that had he fired rummy a few months before the election their prospects would have been far less severe.

right now however the democratic leadership is involved in other matters, preparing to lead, deciding chair appointmnets etc but it'll all be gone over in post mortems for months to come.

i included a good interview on evoting in this week's wir. this isn't some invention of one party or another, it's a real, verifiable problem. here's the link.

i can tell you this drak: here in ct we've taken a 90 degree turn where electronic machines are concerned. nobody wants touch-screen voting, they all want to keep the old lever machines - but they're no longer manufactured and getting parts is problematic. we're reviewing everything, and that's with a republican govenor.

we will probably migrate to SAT test style paper voting that is scanned and counted electronically with the actual paper ballots kept for two years.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote