View Single Post
Old 29-11-05, 12:35 PM   #2
Sinner
--------------------

LOL – oh God…..ok….. That is F-ing hilarious……

Finish the quote multi…LoL….

Quote:
The state cringes when movies that actually make people think hit the big screen, and there is a growing movement within Hollywood to push the genre firmly in that direction, but they salivate when an audience can be hoodwinked into buying their crap through the medium of entertainment.

Fewer and fewer people read newspapers. Less people are watching TV news. The majority of the propaganda has shifted to television programs and movies. Watching back to back Simpsons episodes this weekend, the viewer is left with the impression that lesbian marriage is wholesome and normal and in the next instance, only a global government can save us from global warming.

We must increase our vigilance of where the propaganda is emanating from and, as in John Carpenter's They Live, shut it off right at the source.
Hollywood movies make people think??? If people get history lessons or news from Hollywood, well those people are just darn right stupid and suicide is the best option for them. The term Based on a true Story means 10 to 20 percent of the film comes from actual events or facts. Hollywood’s goal is the make lots and lots of MONEY….period.

Simpsons…LOL…. That is all I have to say about that…..Simpsons?!…..but don’t have a cow man, I think fewer and fewer people watch Tv news and read papers is, One, the internet and Two it is mostly biased and bullshit news. CNN last night had a show about how the news is one sided and stories are not reported properly.

Anyway, you conspiracy nuts are good fun, That was funny, made my day…..

LOL… Simpsons…….