Thread: Zipped mp3's
View Single Post
Old 26-03-02, 06:39 PM   #19
JohnDoe345
Who's really in control here? Help me...

Quote:
Originally posted by tiz

Still can't put these damn smillies on!!!!!!

Bottom of this screen mentions HTML off - anything to with it? If so how do I put it back on? Grasping at straws here!!!!!! Also I'm using Netscape - should I try I Explorer?????

Tiz

:D
What version of netscape are you using? 4.7 might have issues with the smilies. Also, I noticed from a previous post you said that you have Java enabled. Do you mean Java or javascript. They are 2 diffrerent things. I believe that you need javascript enabled for the smilies to work. You can always type them in manually but then you would have to memorize all of them....well until you can fix this problem here are all the typed version of the 60 smilies (there are actually 242). They are in correct order so you just have to count and match.

Also you can just type them in your post and click on "preview reply" in oder to see if you have them correct. I don't think the html code off" thing makes a difference because mine is off to.

:) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :RE: :uu: :AP: :con: ;( :eek: :m:

:spin: :b: :f: :a: :love: :J: :W: :RS: :BL: :zzz: :hmm:

:no: :att: :MAD: :S: :CG: :er: :help: :ND: :NS: :SH: :sus:

:dir: :beer: :kiss: :doh: :cr: :shk: :LF: :BB: :was: :BP:

:V: :tu: :dz: :eke: :PO: :TS: :TY: :AF: :RI: :FB: :N: :e: :SP:

:rofl:

About your mp3 problem...it might just be that you got a bad file. Not everyone who encodes, rips, compression a file know what they are doing. I've seen this plenty of times from the movies I've downloaded. You can easily see when you are getting something from a "seasoned vetern" or from someone who is just learning. But then again there are users who intentionally screw up files....

Although, if you are having problems with every full album you are downloading then it might be something you are doing wrong. Hopefully, you get this problem solved.
JohnDoe345 is offline   Reply With Quote