Thread: Zipped mp3's
View Single Post
Old 25-03-02, 03:51 PM   #3
tiz

Say Wha?

Thanks for the reply - us girls must stick together - we have brains too!!! (except me on this one!)

Well, yes done all you mentioned. File d/loaded to "My Music" folder and I unzipped it and put it back there (zip file is there as well) - no error messages, size is credible (about 50mb). I'm downloading from Audiogalaxy and the file is "(Name of artist & Album) complete album Zip File.mp3."

When it unzips, it says it's an mp3 and when I double click or transfer to Musicmatch Jukebox, it takes an eternity and then finally no sound. Wonder if it was a real zipped file to start with? Though when I tried it to start with there was no sound! Gosh sorry - verbal diahorea!!!(not sure on spelling there!).

Not sure if I've got to abandon that one! Downloading another at the minute and well on the way to the end - see if the same happens! Wonder if it's not really a zip file and I've messed it up trying to unzip it - though I did also try and rename the file from ".zip" to ".mp3" - that didn't work either.

Thanks

By the way, how do I get the moving icons on my message - when I click - nothing happens!

Tiz
tiz is offline   Reply With Quote