View Single Post
Old 15-07-08, 12:58 PM   #66
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðiego View Post
Aww, poor guy is a month behind. Shall we wait for him to catch up or is it worth the bother?

Love how I'm voting for the black guy and yet a what? A member of the KKK? lol

Maybe you should call your brother and laugh at him. tell him how 'unAmerican' (illiterate much?) saving his daughter's life was. I'm glad my little taxes saved the little girl's life and the only irony is that you're not bright enough to know that little girl would probably have died in the US. Killed by some number crunching actuary in a little windowless office in a nowhere building in another state.

Ð

No according to you your voting for a "BUCKWHEAT". Being a clueless idiot doesn't make you any less racist. You and pisser are living proof.

Aren't you the egotist assuming your tax dollars "saved the little girl's life"! ROFL....Newsflash hero, your tax dollars paid for routine cosmetic surgery. Thank god the only injury she received in the car accident required cosmetic surgery and not life saving surgery or she would have died waiting to get thru airport security on her way to a country that could save her.

Last edited by jcmd62 : 15-07-08 at 01:19 PM.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote