View Single Post
Old 23-10-04, 11:27 AM   #8
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
Typical liberal intolerance and repression.
Quote:
It just shows how desperate they are getting.
LMAO--Yeah, I've always considered pie-throwing as the mark of true desperation. The cruel, deadly pie; symbol of intolerance and repression.

I doubt if even the staunchest Bush-hating liberal would go so far as to make a comparison between Bush campaign offices and Coulter, but the fact that you do kinda speaks volumes.

The truth is that the hate-spewing bobble-head barbie has become so completely irrelevant that it wouldn't surprise me to find out the pie throwers were hired by members of her own PR staff, possibly the same ones who keep getting her booked on Real Time to sit there like an obscene caricature of 'conservative' values while anyone with a mind of their own laughs their asses off at the automatons who actually believe it.

The fact that some of you 'conservatives' (snicker) are obviously so willing to align yourselves as belonging to the same species as this freakshow reject is both sad and frightening--and entirely predictable.

But then, the one thing I admire about her is precisely that her unfiltered bullshit never fails to reveal who the flies are.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote