View Single Post
Old 26-03-01, 08:26 PM   #12
Maze
Rebel With A Cause

Are you kiddin? It's always great to see you tanked one!

TankGirl said:
Quote:
I also hope that Ramona comes... he has such a brilliant and creative mind that it feels a waste to see his great posts sinking behind the event horizon of Nappy's Slashdot Black Hole...
That is so very true... I really didn't stay long enough to analyze the situation in depth, but saw enough. Think I'll return to see if it's really as bad as I think.
Quote:
And like you, I also miss Some1. There's another brilliant mind, always having something inspiring to say. I wish he would also show up here one day!
A girl after my own heart! I feel a real affinity with this character Some1 for several reasons I won't go into here naturally. He's had two or three occasions to be completely pissed-off at that board! I wonder what he thinks of the latest turn of events and what he's doing. TankGirl, did you read the Napster Help Protocol by ttol? Whew! Almost too much for me, but I really only skimmed it. I plan to take a closer look. Interesting stuff!

Nope. Looks like file sharing & the original Napster idea is here to stay. Call it thievery if you will, and a lot would I guess, but it's here to stay just like the board we wouldn't let die!
Maze is offline   Reply With Quote