View Single Post
Old 20-01-02, 11:25 PM   #3
multi
Thanks for being with arse

have checkedAGSetup0606.exe(withNAV)and it seems to be OK

exerpt from link above:
The software's installer file, AGSetup0608.exe, triggered the anti-virus software of some music fans who downloaded the program Tuesday from a link at CNET's Download.com site. The link re-directs users to a download server operated by Audiogalaxy.com.

A copy of the file provided to Newsbytes by one of the affected users was confirmed to be infected with Nimda, a variant of the malicious virus that first stormed the Internet last September. The virus scans were performed using two separate anti-virus systems to reduce the possibility of a false positive

i will check the spyware freeand hopfully virus free version
wich has installer:AGSetup0606.exe
heres the read me from it
hope its ok to post this,author?
This is how to get a clean, working installation of 6.08 (without spyware):

* Install the 6.06 version of the satellite by running AGSetup0606.exe. Choose not to install Gator and WebHancer (spyware). When you're trying to run the satellite, a popup window will urge you to upgrade to the newest version. Click OK and the satellite will exit. This is OK for now.

* Copy the files AGSatellite.exe and UI.dll to the folder your satellite is in (for example C:\program files\AGSatellite\) and run the satellite. Choose "yes to all" when asked to overwrite.

That's it! Now, you won't get the popup window anymore and the satellite will function properly!

Go to www.spychecker.com for a definition of spyware. It's not as bad as a virus, so don't worry, it won't damage your computer. But, anyway, it helps companies to monitor what you do on your computer and which internet sites you visit, so it's not something you want, I think.

If you've already (tried to) install 6.08, you might have spyware in your system. Go to www.lavasoftusa.com to get AdAware and use that program to remove spyware from your computer. There is one spyware program that can't be deleted by AdAware (yet). To delete it, do the following:

* Go to Start - Run regsvr32 -u C:\windows\vx2.dll (on Windows 9x/ME) or regsvr32 -u C:\winnt\vx2.dll (on Windows 2K)

* Restart your computer

* Go to C:\Windows and delete vx2.dll

wateengedoe2
will scan 4 virus andBBL-multi

Last edited by multi : 20-01-02 at 11:45 PM.
multi is offline   Reply With Quote