View Single Post
Old 05-11-04, 05:50 PM   #37
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone
Maybe we should all get a clue from our happy and well-adjusted poster-boy of conservatism in the post above, who sounds like he's about to have a fucking stroke as he whines and whines about crack selling convicts and fat welfare mothers who are somehow getting more of his money, which is more deserved, than ours.

Does it ever occur to you insular freaks that there are plenty of liberals who actually have jobs and also have worked hard all their lives to get what they have and are also cognizant of what comes out of their earnings and where it goes and still manage to be HUMAN, or is it just safer in your little imagined worlds to simply believe that we're all living in carefree luxury while we plot how to take working people's money and arbitrarily give it away to lazy parasites and junkies?

It's the funniest thing I've ever seen to be lectured about what constitutes 'reality' by solipsistic assholes so willfully out of touch with it.

P.S. To Jughead, or whatever your name is. If you really want to remain the mysterious working class hero we know nothing about, you'd fare better to not to wave your delusional martyr complexes around.

Oh yeah, and...

Could you please lecture us on the subjects of ignorance and maturity again... Please?
HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Where were all those hard working, managing to be HUMAN liberals on VOTING DAY Sean?

VOTING FOR BUSH thats where they were! While the rest of your liberal friends
all living in carefree luxury threw their votes away on another liberal living in carefree luxury who was planning on spending the next 4 years plotting how to take working people's money and arbitrarily give it away to lazy parasites and junkies?

For someone who uses a thesaurus so well you don't have a grasp of what your reading or saying. Your post was nothing but sour grapes from a loser that votes for losers and lives in his own internet fantasy world where he can make believe he's important and needed unlike in the REALITY of his own sad pathetic existance in humanity.

You lecture me on how to fair better in this world, and you think I'm delusional.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote