View Single Post
Old 04-11-04, 09:06 PM   #32
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
Liberals live in their own world of bullshit and until they learn to deal honestly with reality they'll always be the whining losers in the end.
Maybe we should all get a clue from our happy and well-adjusted poster-boy of conservatism in the post above, who sounds like he's about to have a fucking stroke as he whines and whines about crack selling convicts and fat welfare mothers who are somehow getting more of his money, which is more deserved, than ours.

Does it ever occur to you insular freaks that there are plenty of liberals who actually have jobs and also have worked hard all their lives to get what they have and are also cognizant of what comes out of their earnings and where it goes and still manage to be HUMAN, or is it just safer in your little imagined worlds to simply believe that we're all living in carefree luxury while we plot how to take working people's money and arbitrarily give it away to lazy parasites and junkies?

It's the funniest thing I've ever seen to be lectured about what constitutes 'reality' by solipsistic assholes so willfully out of touch with it.

P.S. To Jughead, or whatever your name is. If you really want to remain the mysterious working class hero we know nothing about, you'd fare better to not to wave your delusional martyr complexes around.

Oh yeah, and...

Quote:
Four more years of BUSH you liberal FUCKOS.....I fuckin luv it. Just for the IMMENSE PAIN I know it causes you liberals.
Could you please lecture us on the subjects of ignorance and maturity again... Please?
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote