View Single Post
Old 04-11-04, 08:33 PM   #31
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoBoBoy
I can't spend it until I have it. That my friend, is reality.

That my friend is liberal reality...most call it FICTION.

Reality is..........you can't spend it until you EARN it, or BORROW it.

Amusing the way liberals always say "Have's" & "Have Not's" or when they speak of their own income its what they "Have" and not what they EARN.

That little fucking 400 dollar tax credit I got was MY DAMNED money to begin with that I paid into this country a thousand times over, MONEY I EARNED. Bush and the Gov. only gave me a well deserved refund, and don't ya know that a week after I get my refund check my Real Estate Taxes mysteriously and unbelievably increased by 400 dollars.........Coincedence? Hardly.

I'm really fucking sick of this twisted liberal "Robin Hood" mentality that they ram down your throats. This bullshit "Let's tax the RICH to feed the poor," "lets take from the HAVE's and give to the HAVE-NOTS as if I am automatically looked at as some silver spoon fed trust fund baby and not the hard working educated 40 yr old that has had a paying job since he was 15. Not the guy who built a company from BORROWED money that took him 10 years of barely breaking even to pay off that borrowed money so he could actually start turning a profit. NO Im a "Have" a "Rich" person and because of this ANYONE who has less than I do, I now somehow owe these people a living. BULLSHIT

Its more like there are those that are willing to work any damn job they can get for whatever it pays because it means caring for their family and becoming a tax paying contributing member of society, and those that refuse to work any damn job when they can live off all those great LIBERAL hand outs that liberals keep taxing from the Tax paying contributing members of society and handing it out to these lazy degenerates that blame their own self imposed poverty and drug addictions on anybody and everybody that actually pays their own way in this country. It's all SOCIETY'S Fault their poor.

Couldn't possibly be the 16 kids, Dads in jail cause he'd rather sell crack to children than work a MCDonalds. Momma's crying cause she can't feed her kids yet she weighs 400 fucking pounds, ain't missed a damn meal in 20 years and the fat bitch is pregnant AGAIN cause another baby means 35 more dollars on the weekly welfare check. Yep the white man and white society did this, these people aren't to blame because their lazy, listless, burdens on society. As long as they have liberals to feel sorry for them and keep handing out free passes to be scumbags they will never choose Hard work over sitting on their lazy asses crying to liberals and their media.

You don't have a fucking clue about me robobaby. Yet you judge me by one remark about a lying sack of shit like Kerry. This only proves your ignorance and immaturity. Reality still escapes you my friend.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote