View Single Post
Old 04-11-04, 06:10 AM   #29
RoBoBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Liberals live in their own world of bullshit and until they learn to deal honestly with reality they'll always be the whining losers in the end.
I do my best to honestly deal with the bullshit I have to live with. It's all I have. Unlike our current administration, I can't spend it until I have it. That my friend, is reality.
Quote:
For most Americans, the last four years have represented a low point in our economic history. But for the big-business interests financing the Bush campaign, these have been high times. In previous eras, and even under previous Republican administrations, corporate America was one of a number of players in the public-policy arena. But under the Bush administration, big business is both the player and the referee, having finally won its decades-long campaign to eliminate the boundary between executive suite and public office. No longer does the private-profit motive compete in the legislative process with public good; profit now owns the process, and the middle class is left to the cultures.
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Bu...g_Squeeze.html
RoBoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote