View Single Post
Old 21-07-04, 08:28 AM   #16
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff
Civilized human beings are conscious enough to remain calm in the face of a minor inconvenience.

OTOH there is another bunch who fits this profile: You know, the violently intolerant, unprincipled and uncivilized thug throwing a little temper tantrum cause eveything isn't just so. Behavior more commonly seen in the animal kingdom.

I'd like to see the demographic of the rioters. I bet that'd be a real laugher. All good church-going republicans fresh and funky from a night of trannie-hopping and dominatrix ass whipping. All fired up on demon rum to complete the transformation to wild-eyed sub-human Berserker.
This was Las Vegas after all, I'm surprised the city wasn't consumed in flame and brimstone. The point is that about half the audience left, and though that may not be an accurate sample of Americans it does suggest that neither side has a majority of opinion. I understand that Michael Moore's adjenda is aimed at the President but he and his supporters are cutting America neatly into two halves and turning them against each other. Playing watch dog to the administration is a good thing, but rabble rousing is not.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote