View Single Post
Old 21-07-04, 12:52 AM   #14
Heathcliff
One half won't do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer
People don't like to have their opinions contradicted by celebrities and they vote with their wallets.

That should read "Certain people don't like..."

Civilized human beings are conscious enough to remain calm in the face of a minor inconvenience.

OTOH there is another bunch who fits this profile: You know, the violently intolerant, unprincipled and uncivilized thug throwing a little temper tantrum cause eveything isn't just so. Behavior more commonly seen in the animal kingdom.

I'd like to see the demographic of the rioters. I bet that'd be a real laugher. All good church-going republicans fresh and funky from a night of trannie-hopping and dominatrix ass whipping. All fired up on demon rum to complete the transformation to wild-eyed sub-human Berserker.

Behold! The Chosen Ones of GOD!

We're gonna have to shoot those mutherfuckers before it's all over just to save ourselves and our country from this tidal wave of barbarism.

I got dibs...