View Single Post
Old 18-12-04, 04:33 AM   #48
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Jeez Sean.... I have been harping on Diego for the Jupiter sized EGO. Stone your EGO makes Diego's look like an anthill.

Your a moderator of a tiny little BB you self absorbed, egotistical, infantile little boy. Your view of reality is clouded by your insatiable need for attention. The more you rant the more you do come across as a passive, tree hugging freak who clearly does
just want to sit on their hands, be unpatriotic, and write poetry and send flowers to their terrorist lovers.

You just keep living in that fantasy world of yours where you and George Michael skip off into the sunset hand in hand at the end of the day in your cute little tennis shorts and "Choose Life" T-Shirts . That non-existant world of peace love and harmony, where human beings are perfect organisms that don't discriminate or ever disagree. Incapable of HATE, harming another living thing, treats everyone as their equal and STD's don't exist because they are all Hermaphrodites that can give birth. Those of us that live in reality have figured out that man is human, quite fallable and this "Perfect World" you dream of doesn't exist and NEVER WILL.

Back to the subject you tossed out..... "Iraqi Liberation Act" as if its some huge service Clinton did this country. You are a clueless imp. This was NOTHING more than Clintons continued lack of ACTION. The ILC was NOTHING more than written PROOF Clinton was going to do NOTHING about Saddam. No wonder Saddam immediately tossed the Un Inspectors out. He just got Clinton's equivelant to Ralph Kramdens " One of these days ....Alice!.....One of these day's." This is all the ILC really says. This act was like giving Saddam a warning instead of actually writing him a ticket for being a murdering fuk. Saddam knew it was nothing to worry about as long as Clinton was President. Yea it scared the hell out him. Couldn't toss those inspectors out fast enough so he could get back to building palaces and starving his country.

Clinton's action? The best you can produce is the couple of times Clinton gave Saddam nothing more than a slap on the wrist by taking out a few Radar sites that made the mistake of painting our aircraft in the no fly zone. He wasn't "addressing" the disease of, he was washing his hands of Saddam and putting him off for the next President to deal with.

Haiti?? Kosovo?? You are kidding right? Somalia?? Yea lets talk about Somalia. Talk about knee jerk responses and acting like the world police. Classic example of a military operation RUSHED into a situation TOO FUCKING SOON, without the manpower and firepower needed or even close by for back up. What little recon that was done only attempted to determine Aided's location and not the number of troops/citizens that may defend him or even what kind of weapons they might have. Thanks to Bill we had NO, "0", NADA, NONE when it came to inside intelligence. We left with our tails tucked, never got the target and let those men get slaughtered for NOTHING. Fine job by our Commander in Chief. The only positive note was that those few lightly armed Rangers that died killed over 300 heavily armed Somalies before they were killed. Keep whining about how "unprepared" our soldiers are for actual combat.

As for my camera.... Only in the mens room and of course angled only to see the backs of everyone at the toilet and urinals. Of course the sink is at a different angle and if you use it to relieve yourself smile cause your on candid camera and let it be known I'll yank your ass out of there mid stream or mid shit, If I happen to catch it live. This wasn't the only reason, but a plus to finally know and identify ignorant fuks that relieve themselves where my employees wash their fukin Faces and hands. I can understand it at ball games and concerts when you have lines and thousands and the sinks are used for this purpose all day since there is never enough toilets.

I got the camera with the help of the HEALTH dept. when the latinos took over the area and started frequenting the place. The dirty little fuks have shit where they eat for so long they develope a sick fascination when exposed to indoor plumbing. The filthy scum get a huge thrill out of shoving full toilet paper rolls in the urinals and toilets, then flushing them and flooding the place. Of course then they giggle and can't speak english when you confront them.

They clogged a urinal so bad I couldn't clear it. I cleaned it, put a sign on it saying it was out of service and of course it became a fukin ashtray. By the end of the night it would be full of cigarettes and at least one dirtbag will have pissed in it. The worst was one person was regularly taking a shit in the sink obviously because they got a sick thrill knowing someone would have to clean it up. Needless to say I couldn't wait to catch this guy.

Don't worry about all those civil/constitutional rights that I'm abusing Stone. The camera was temporary and only allowed to stop/catch the most ignorant and let the rest know that they are being watched, so that even after its gone people will still think its there and behave. Oh and the Police threatened to arrest me if I didn't put my "No Loitering" sign back up. Its a law. I put it back up in Spanish.

Last edited by jcmd62 : 18-12-04 at 04:54 AM.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote