View Single Post
Old 16-12-04, 06:38 AM   #42
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Ah yes the queen of spin accusing someone else. I could give a fuk about your political fiction Stone but stop pointing out where I said anything unless you have the quotes to back it up. I never said 900 killed is "NO BIG DEAL" nor anything remotely close to this bullshit. Don't read what you want into my posts and repost it with your pathetic and limited liberal mentality.

Go play the symantics game with one of your fellow fantasy freaks. I shouldn't have to point out that ceasing "Major Combat Operations" and our soldiers defending themselves are two different operations, and yes "defense" also includes OFFENSIVE operations as needed to ensure the safety of our troops, the Contractors, Iraqi civilians from attacks by these terrorists.

Now your pissed because only 10% of the wounded are dying. You are a pathetic fuk. BTW he's YOUR ignorant blowhard President too.

As for Bill Clinton, Clinton got re-elected, because he begged us for 4 more years and again PROMISED to deliver this great FREE FUKIN HEALTH CARE his huge military cuts and the rest of his cuts were going to pay for. The very same Health Care he promised to deliver in his FIRST TERM IN OFFICE. In 2004 when he again failed to deliver after 4 MORE years and his Vice President starts his campaign promising the same fuking bullshit Health care that most now have come to understand isn't going to happen, they said enough is enough.

Thanx for the jobs and extra money in the bank Bill, but they don't mean shit without that great free government health care you PROMISED over and OVER, a military thats bankrupt and unable to pay its soldiers, and a country too weak to defend itself against terrorism much less defend itself or its allies should the need arise.

So Gump why didn't Gore win by a landslide if Bill was such a great President? he was Bills boy. Groomed for the job. How could an idiot like Bush win against a former Vice President of such a great president? Oh thats right Gore didn't want Bill any where near his campaign, must've been jealous of Bill's popularity.

We re-elected Bill and gave him a second chance to deliver that health care plan, and again he failed. His presidency ended with him pardoning criminals including one that stole millions in dollars of peoples whole retirement savings and then flushing the toilet he parked the economy and our military in and left them swirling the bowl for Bush to bail out and fix. Narrow eyes see only what they want. You betcha...You just keep harping on those jobs and deficit reduction while you ignore the damage he did. The American people said they weren't worth the cost and all the shit Clinton brought with him and voted BUSH.

Another self proclaimed prophet...WHY don't you STFU and stop the rhetorical prophecies of doom that are only your paranoid fantasies. I'd rather see what reality produces. I'm confident that Bush can get this country back on track. If he doesn't we will survive despite your paranoid predictions and you can look forward to a Democrat being elected huh?

Quote:
avoiding responsibility has become a hallmark of this administration
Yea knife exactly like you liberals avoid Clintons responsibility for the economy and 9/11. Well we did have 8 years to learn it from the master of avoiding responsibility. I didn't INHALE and I didn't have sexual relations with Ms Lewinski. Ok maybe he's just a lying sack of shit.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote