View Single Post
Old 11-06-04, 06:47 PM   #18
Heathcliff
One half won't do

Post anything you like, in any amount you like, you don't need my permission. Just think about whether you are on the side of the great bulk of humanity or on the side of the psychopaths who enslave them with fear, confusion, hate, greed and filth.

Nothing unreal really exists anyway. Nothing real can be threatened.

I just think it's more important to debunk the lies, propaganda and intimidation of the ruling elite than to make a tool out of yourself by simply amplifying them.

I mean it was your hero Reagan who canceled the Fairness Doctrine and turned loose a tidal wave of right wing filth on America robbing us all of our rightful destiny of truth and justice in favor of Fascism and police state trashing of the Bill of Rights.

On that account he doesn't deserve anything but a leftward biased interpretation.

Knock yourself out, see what it gets you. Maybe your masters will throw you a bone before they stab you in the back.

It comes down to this: you can choose Light or Darkness. All those bastards in the National Cathedral today have make their choice (save probably Dennis Kucinich and a few others). It was all a pathetic tissue of lies.

I appreciate your polite tone though. It is a refreshing change compared to some resent response I have recieved.