View Single Post
Old 25-12-07, 07:16 PM   #11
multi
Thanks for being with arse

GrinNo exellent...

here comes the other one.

Full of more egotistical bluff and bluster.
you do know NOTHING about me fucking pompous idiots...

Quote:
It's almost funny how low class idiots all over the world repeat that same refrain: 'you don't know anything about me, blah blah blah...'
you are really giving yourself away now you pantie-waist mommy's boy, with a head the size of yours ,albed
you must perceive everyone you have to deal with as 'low-class'.

again... you have no idea how much anybody smokes/drinks. Just because that say they do ,it's open
season on all intoxicants and their 'low-class' imbibers.

Of course, no one making $200,000+ a year ever partakes in any drugs like this...
because a good percentage of them make this sort of money from selling 'high-class' drugs like cocaine to your rich kids. The rest they make selling the cheap crack to the kids in the 'low-class' neighborhoods.

So... who are the people that buy all these bottles of expensive liquor, do they make these expensive bottles of, cognac,champagne...etc,etc for 'us' low class drinkers or only for rich collectors... or perhaps just maybe, a few rich people do actually drink and take drugs.

again.... you have no idea what income I am on either,
to be able to pigeonhole me as being 'low class' but of course you just go ahead and make these assumptions like you do my intoxicant intake. Being useless ,broke ,hopelessly addicted to intoxicants is just YOUR constant repetitive broken record assertions, it's a boring old trick that was used time and time again on these forums and the napster boards by stuck up white collar conservatives to trash any thread and the character of the OP of that thread for putting the fucked up policies of the right wing under the spotlight.

It really is a such a boring way to drag a topic off- subject, but you are such a fucking pathetic fool albed... all you can really do is copy. But for some reason people like you think people who read forums want to read your anal assumptions about me (or who ever you are attacking at the time)

anyway seeing you constantly force me defend myself....

since I started drinking again (after 10 years on the wagon) I have been sticking to 2 drinks a day, moderate and even accepted
by doctors as being a healthy level.
( stick to 2 drinks and when you ever do have 4 -you don't ever want any more than that ) . as for smoking I haven't smoke cigs for more than 15 years now but that won't stop me looking for a puff on a few joints at whatever new years eve party I get to.

All I can really say to both of you is.. give it up and try and type something interesting for a change, impress us with your superior intellect . Your opinions on me might get a big laugh from your irc channel or what ever forum you big-note on but for everyone else it just makes you look pretty fucking boring and repetitive.

Thank you for your time.

'so much love'
HNY

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote