View Single Post
Old 01-02-05, 12:45 AM   #71
Belle~

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
Belle

Click on malvachat link and try to draw your own conclusions. Once you get out of the mainstream media, you might not want to go back.
Thanks miss_silver, but I don't have time to study it right now, & was hoping you guys might give me some basic info about it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts
i think the general idea among the conspiracy cognoscenti is that parts of the us gov't created the gigantic illusion america was under attack by outside forces. in order to make the lie appear real the conspirators fired a few missiles at the pentagon and other targets like twa flight 800. why this was done depends on the levels of paranoia/intelligence of those doing the analysis. so while far from monolithic an operating consensus seemed to emerge that it's to increase authoritarian control over the population and turn america and indeed all democracies into even greater armed feudal police states than they already are. or at least to speed the process along.

- js.

Thanks Jack, that explains it pretty good . I guess I don't have enough confidence in the USGov to believe they have the talent to pull off such an enormous illusion. They would have to have some help from people who know how to get things done.

Belle
Belle~ is offline   Reply With Quote