View Single Post
Old 11-03-04, 10:02 PM   #24
scooobiedooobie

Quote:
Originally posted by Mazer
On the other forums I think more like Jack, multi, and Ramona, but on this one I think more like Sinner, span, and scoobie. This has a lot more to do with personality than politics.
you’re right, it has a lot more to do with personality than politics. it’s only normal to feel agreement with others when you have an established bond of friendship and/or interests, most especially regarding generalities. but when you step into the realm of politics or religion, it’s an entirely different story.

these are subjects that people feel much more strongly about. that’s why it was a good idea to create a separate political forum.
Quote:
But I think open mindedness is much more fulfilling and entertaining.
you’re right about that as well.

lol, i think kerry’s website needs a ‘lil help in that area…..

ELECTION 2004
Kerry's website riddled with obscenities
Official online page for Democrat loaded with F-word, S-word

Posted: March 8, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

As public obscenity becomes a heated issue in the wake of this year's Super Bowl breast exposure, the leading Democrat in the race for the White House has obscenities laced throughout his official website.

According to the Drudge Report, Kerry's homepage of JohnKerry.com is filled with expletives, "setting the standard for a new wave of 21st Century campaigning."

Drudge typed in the F-word and the S-word into the search box on Kerry's site to yield some of the following results:

"Bush f----- up Afghanistan ...
Did I expect George Bush to f--- it up as badly as he did ...
cutting all your f---ing legs off at the knees...
Where the f--- is he?...
scare the living s--- out of me...
He has a pig-in-s--- grin on his face, he wanted to get into the s--- ...
doesn't play s--- in my book ..."

Other words some might find objectionable include "G--damn," "Christ," and "piss."

A campaign source told Drudge the Kerry campaign site contains published material, and that the Massachusetts senator was not aware the expletives were posted on his own server.

I think you'll see the offensive words removed," the source told Drudge.

Similar foul language was not found on the official site to re-elect President Bush.