View Single Post
Old 11-03-04, 07:25 PM   #21
scooobiedooobie

Quote:
Originally posted by Mazer
I may disagree with you a lot of the time, but since opposing you in this forum would force me to 'choose sides' I usually just read the discussions and keep my thoughts to myself.
mazer, that statement you made to ramona should show you what the tone of this forum is..and where it comes from. if you have an opposing view, you're choosing sides, then mocked. do you honestly feel that ramona's tone is not mocking? do think that calling someone a lobotomized carp, or anencephalic because they have a different view is acceptable? in your post, you appear to be in defense of ramona...that i don't understand, but it is your right to have an opinion.

let's be real here...have you taken note of all the names conservatives have been called? have you read any of multi's posts? before you make a judgement call, check through the all the posts, you'll see that the tone is obviously set..and it was not, and is not, set by the conservatives on this board.

Quote:
If I thought my opinions mattered to anyone here I would share them more often.
your opinions do matter, don't ever think they don't. i wish you would share them more often mazer. i'm not sure if you are a liberal or a conservative, and it doesn't matter. the point is you matter, and your opinions matter.

if you're wary of being accused of choosing sides...don't be. geez...i don't make a post without expecting spratts, knife or multi..etc. to twist, deflect and spin it into oblivion..in their unbridled condescending way of course. but, that's their way of debating.