View Single Post
Old 22-01-02, 01:40 AM   #7
JohnDoe345
Who's really in control here? Help me...

Default Re: 'WHAT DID WE THINK"&"QUESTIONSunANSWERED"

Quote:
Originally posted by multi inter user face
I guess the only QUESTION I have 2 ask is:
If (streamcast)they started th@4um back up would u post there again?)y/n-(i will try a poll)
personaly being away from there has opened my eyes to the wider FSC(if i can call u all th@ ) and differnt FS programs
n e way
if u r an old poster from there
feel free to say hi-or if not say hi n e way
have a bitch or whateva
I agree with you in that being away from the official forum does open a person's eye to other forums out there. I think most of us get into that trap with the official forums because they are convenient to go to. You don't have to do a search for them or ask around, and for the most part they just work for most people. I think most users are content enough with them until something major like them shutting down or nuking almost every thread.

Up until the complete chaos of the Morpheus forums, I don't think the average user had too many complaints. Although, I could be wrong. I didn't like it too much myself but that's pretty much where most of the users were, so to talk to them all I had to use it. I knew forums like this existed but since a lot of people were using the official one, I didn't bother looking for something else.

Now is probably the best time for an independent forum because everyone has no choice but to go there.
JohnDoe345 is offline   Reply With Quote